Monday, January 12, 2009

Not Me!!!

So this is my first attempt at participating in "not me" monday. What is "not me" monday you ask?? Well MckMama over here started it. It's when you don't confess to all sorts of things you most certainly didn't do. Here we go...
I did not make my future husband a very nice meal of his favorites just to make him feel more guilty about doing something I didn't want him to do.
I also did not stay in my pajamas all day on Saturday and tell my children their friends weren't at home when they asked to go out to play. I did not do that, that would be selfish and mean. Making them stay in all day just because i wasn't at all exhausted from attending my cousins funeral the day before.
I did not throw away my sons hand me down spiderman rollerskates in a fit of rage after tripping over them one too many times on the side of my bed. Nope, that soooo wasn't me.
I did not put pajama pants on after my shower this morning to go over to my sisters house to watch my niece. I do not leave the house in my pajamas.
I also did not have to look down at the grocery store yesterday when some man commented on my sweatshirt just to remember what one I had on. Of course I know what I'm putting on, you don't think I just grab the closest sweater/sweatshirt to leave the house.
I'm sure that there are lots more things i didn't do that i shouldn't share. But I can't think of any.

No comments: