Monday, January 19, 2009

My kids say the funniest things....

I love the way my kids mispronounce things. I do not correct them if it's something i find adorable. Examples...
Example one...
Gabby:Mommy, the three year olds have a skwedual now.(Yes, pronounces, SKWEDUAL!)
Me: What do they have honey?? (Snicker, snicker)
Gabby: a skwedual.
Me: Oh, that's good... it's nice to have a skwedual. (wouldn't want her to hear the correct way to say it and feel bad about herself!)
Example two...
Me: So were you excited that Mem mae(Thats How I pronounce it) picked you up at school today?
Gabby: Yeah, we had so much fun at May Mays house! (She has always said Maymay, no matter how I say it! I love it!)

Example three...
Me: Alex, what was Papa doing to out there?
Alex: He was crashing the no!!! (He was actually "crashing" the snow!)

Example four...
Me: (in the van) Alex, what is baby Ashley doing.
Alex: She's weeping. (Sleeping)

My son tells me he loves me, Ininity.... which i know means infinity. I love him ininity too!

No comments: