Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My kids say the funniest things...

Alex: "Mommy i need jajamas."

Today on the ride home from school...
Alex "Mommy, daddy can't play foopa in the no." Translation: Mommy, daddy can't play football in the snow."

Alex's best friend from acrossed the street started at his Preschool this week. When i asked his mom how it went she said that he had gotten time out, she thought for wrestling with Alex. So I asked Alex about it.
Me: "Alex, did you get time out today at school?"
Alex : "No."
Me: "Oh, Caleb got time out, why didn't you get a time out."
Alex: "because, I was a great boy."



Gabby got a bad case of the Pink eye over the last weekend. As I was showing her in the mirror how red her eye was she turned to me, and in the saddest little voice said, "Mommy, can i skip school tomorrow? " My poor girl was so afraid her friends would see her like that. Luckily, it was Saturday. The next day she asked me, " mommy, how did I get the pink eye, and when will it go away?"

No comments: