Monday, January 26, 2009

Not me Monday...

So it's here again... Monday! It's time to not confess to all the things I did not do this past week!!
Enjoy my non confessions, and then hop on over to McMama's blog and read hers and other peoples non confessions!

I did not skip my weight watchers meeting last week because I knew that I had not been a very diligent member and most likely had gained rather than lost. I could not do this because I most certainly am not in WW to try to lose the baby weight. My baby is almost four, that weight has been gone for years!

I did not overbook myself on Saturday and have to call last minute to send my apologies about not being able to attend a birthday because of a previous commitment. Nope, I always remember when I have things to attend and do not frequently finding myself missing this event or that because It has just slipped my mind.

I did not send my 6 year old daughter to swim class on Thursday in a completely see thru gymnastics outfit because she has outgrown her swimsuit. I would not do that, i know that a white gymnast outfit is most likely going to be see thru. DUH!

I definitely did not agree to watch my friends one year old on Friday AND Saturday evenings and then instantly regret it because i selfishly wanted to be alone with my almost four year old while his sister was at a sleepover. I love doing favors for my friends and would never not want to help them out.

I did not spend all day Sunday in my PJ's and allow my children to do the same. Nope, that would be crazy, we all got up and got dressed instantly and then made our beds. I did not just sit and watch movies with my kids. Nope, not me!!!

And last but not least...

My dear soon-to-be husband most certainly did not allow our not yet four year old stay up until after 1am last night and watch a movie with him. He did not do this because he allowed said child to take a almost 3 hour nap before dinner so the child was not tired. NOPE, NOT HIM!!
And the child in question did not have a hard time getting up for school this morning, no way, he was well rested and ready to go.

I guess that last one isn't so much of a not me as it is a not him, and in a OH MY GOSH I can't believe he did that sort of way!

No comments: