Monday, February 09, 2009

Not me Monday...

Not me Monday is a way for us to get off our chests all the things we did, but couldn't really admit to... So go on over to McMama's blog to check out her Not me's, and follow the links to a bunch of others, and if you haven't already, join in with your own batch!!! It's fun and Harmless!






Hmmm.... let's see what I didn't do this week.

Let's start with the biggest thing i didn't do this week, I most certainly did not wake up in so much pain, twice, that my loving husband to be insist I go to the hospital. I did not then undergo a CT scan of my lower body to try to diagnose the pain, only to be told I had most likely pulled a muscle in the kidney region. I did not "forget" to tell the DR that i had just this week begun working out on my Wii fit. Um, nope, not me.

Let's get back to the Wii, I did not convince hubby to be that we should just go ahead and buy one as a "Family Valentines gift..." and then toss in the fit at the last minute. He did not just look up at me with a loving little smile, while acknowledging that he knew what i had done.

I do not love my wii and wii fit. Nope, I don't think of getting home to use it, that's ridiculous. It is a workout people, and workouts, they are not fun.

I did not wrap my almost four year old son in a blanket and then pry his eyes open in order to get some drops in there to clear up the pink eye that he most certainly does not have. Nope, that would be torture for both of us, and it would not make me cry that I had traumatized him.

I have not discovered how wonderful my little George Foreman grill is for making Chicken to put atop a garden salad. I definately didn't JUST discover this, as I have had this GF Grill for about 8 years. Of course I have cooked more than hamburgers or hotdogs on it. Of course

and lastly, but most certainly not the least exciting...
I did not go into a greeting card store today for one card for my sweet future Husband for VDay, and walk out with 8 cards, a Webkinz lip gloss, and four new webkinz all for the fabulously low price of $22. 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nope, not me.

No comments: