Thursday, December 11, 2008

Let's try this thing again...

So when I first started this blog it was only so I could make public my 911 tribute blog on the 5th anniversary of that tragic event. Since that day i have only posted here one other time and I actually had to google to find this blog again. I blog from time to time on my Myspace page, but it's weird. Sometimes I just want to post something to get things off my mind and their are people that are on my Myspace that I don't want to see those things. Not because I am being mean or hateful towards any particular person, just because sometimes people comment just out of a feeling of obligation. I don't need that. Strangers won't do that. And for now I believe only strangers will happen upon this blog once in a while. I am looking to start a daily or maybe weekly chronicle of my life happinings. I want a place to go back to when I want to remember what was happening at a certain time in my life. I want to write about my life, my love and my children.
It was my son who first made me want to try this blogging thing again. I want to document the cute things he does and says. His sister too. I want to remember these things when they are older and I don't always think to grab a pen and paper and write them down. So consider this my prologue with my first true blog to follow!!!

No comments: