Thursday, November 12, 2009

God grant me the strength...

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

I know that I cannot change people. I cannot change their thoughts, their feeling, or their views on my life. I know that I have to accept them in my life anyway if I love them. I have the courage to stand up to them when I know that they are wrong. And I have the wisdom to walk away from conflict that would be caused by trying to change their opinion.


I know that this was a confusing start to this post, but i just let my fingers go and do as they wished. I'm currently in a conflict with a very good friend and I really need to just let it go. It's hard sometimes to walk away when we believe we are right. Eh, what's done is done. And this blog? It's done for today!!

No comments: